"A gentleman is someone who does not what he wants to do, but what he should do.”
- Haruki Murakami – Norwegian Wood.
Gentlemen & Erotic Gods
Trends come and go, as do friends and lovers, but one thing that never goes out of fashion is the gentleman. Not the playboy, new-wave ‘gentlemen’ that so many perceive themselves to be, but rather a real, true gentlemen with all the characteristics and accompanying imagery of the protagonist of a Victorian novel. Here's some old-fashion values we, at Elysium Spa believe our Erotic God-Gentlemen, need to possess in order to satisfy our female clientéle:
1. A gentleman never tells
No gossiping, spreading rumours or running others down – a real gent always protects the integrity of both himself and people around him.
2. A gentleman knows that anything worth having is worth working hard for
Shortcuts and free rides have no place in a gentleman’s world. You only get what you give, and rightly so.
3. A gentleman knows how to dance
Two left feet is never, ever a good look, and a real gentleman knows it. Learning to dance well is also not that hard.
4. If a woman comes with baggage, a gentleman helps her to unpack it
Being genuinely helpful and non-judgemental is a trait that gets a man far.
5. A gentleman always RSVPs
It’s more than simple courtesy. If there are pending invitations, being thoughtful and responding is only the fair thing to do.
6. A gentleman knows the difference between confidence and arrogance
No one likes to deal with egotists and show-offs. A bit of self-confidence, on the other hand, makes a man come across as strong and admirable. Keep it respectful – 77% of females find ‘laddish’ behaviour to be the most unattractive trait of a gentleman.
7. A gentleman is open-minded but firm in his beliefs
Principles are always held onto and respected, whether they’re his own or others’. In fact more men than women think a gentleman should be supportive of feminism.
8. A gentleman constantly proves that chivalry is not dead
Rather than something that can be turned on and off on a whim, a gentleman accepts that chivalry is more of a way of life. 2 in 3 people have told Gentleman’s Journal that chivalry is still a very important trait of a gentleman.
9. A gentleman ruins his lover’s lipstick, not her mascara
The only tears he should make her cry are those of joy.
10. A gentleman never lies to a woman (unless it’s to surprise her)
A true gent makes it a point to always stay loyal, faithful and honest to his significant other.
11. A gentleman always makes the first move
And his pick-up lines tend to stand out from the rest. If lucky enough to get a first date, dress appropriately. 70% of women prefer men to dress smart-casual on a first date.
12. A gentleman means what he says and says what he means
No doublespeak, no having to read between the lines – a gentleman is open about his thoughts and feelings all the time.
13. For a lady, a gentleman always offers his seat and opens the door
It’s not a sign that she’s in any way weak; rather, it’s a time-honoured gentlemanly gesture of care and affection.
14. A gentleman never judges
He knows that judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who he is.
15. A gentleman is always well-presented
No matter what company, occasion or top-secret mission.
16. A gentleman has a firm handshake and always makes eye contact
Weak grips and averting gazes are huge no-no’s when one gentleman meets another.
17. A gentleman always offers his coat to a lady
One of the oldest moves in the gentleman’s playbook, sacrificing one’s comfort for that of a lady projects both attentiveness and selflessness.
18. A gentleman knows how to cook
Being able to prepare one good, full meal should be the bare minimum.
19. A gentleman always walks a woman home
Few things show her that you care more than making sure she’s always home safe and sound.
- These tips are from A Gentleman's Journal .com
Are you a talented Gentleman?
We are looking for straight, bi or gay Male Massage Therapists who are erotic gods.
Part time positions available. Previous experience in sensual, Tantric, Swedish or nuru massage, or experience in beauty or hospitality industries will be a bonus but is not essential. Training may be provided.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: R15,000.00 to R25,000.00+ /month
Applicants need to be:
- Over 18 years of age
- South African citizens
- English speaking or reasonably fluent in speaking English
- Bilingual English/Afrikaans will be bonus
- Healthy & Fit
- Slim or well built
Applications via email only. Please submit only once. If your application is successful, we will contact you to setup a face to face interview.
Please include a full-length picture of yourself, and contact details with your CV.
Forward details to email@example.com